In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site www.thiv-vrac.fr are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation. and its follow-up.
• Editing the site
‣ The website www.thiv-vrac.fr is published by the company Thiv'vrac (SARL), a limited liability company with a share capital of 1000 euros, whose head office is located at 33 rue Jean Jaurès 24800 Thiviers, registered in the trade and companies register of Périgueux.
‣ SIREN number: 903361814
‣ Phone number: 09.81.32.74.67
• Publication and editorial manager
‣ Stephanie Delaire
• Site host
‣ The website www.thiv-vrac.fr is hosted by Wix,
• Contact us
‣ By email: email@example.com
‣ Phone number: 09.81.32.74.67
The company Thiv'vrac will keep in its computer systems and under reasonable security conditions proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice.
Thiv'vrac has been declared to the CNIL.
In accordance with the provisions of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, the User has a right to access, modify and delete information collected by Thiv'vrac. To exercise this right, it will be up to the User to send a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Personal data
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a set of laws implemented by the European Commission from May 25, 2018 for all companies operating in Europe. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European regulatory text that governs the processing of data in an equal manner throughout the territory of the European Union. It entered into force on May 25, 2018.
Information about the customer (surname, first name, address, telephone, etc.), requested by Thiv'vrac when placing an order on the site, is necessary for the proper performance of its services and is considered confidential. These data can only be:
‣ shared with Thiv'vrac service providers to ensure the smooth running of the preparation and delivery of orders.
‣ used to inform the customer of commercial offers and news from Thiv'vrac.
The customer can exercise his right of access, rectification or deletion of his data provided to Thiv'vrac or oppose this data being used for commercial communications, in accordance with the amended law 78-17 of January 6. 1978 relating to "computing, files and freedoms" by making the request by telephone to Thiv'vrac (09.81.32.74.67) or by mail (Thiv'vrac – 33 rue Jean Jaurès – 24800 Thiviers).
• Intellectual property
Thiv'vrac retains the exclusive intellectual property of its site. Any reproduction, copy, exploitation, distribution or full or partial use of the software or visual elements of the site is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of Thiv'vrac. Any person not respecting this property is liable to prosecution.
• GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The GDPR is a set of laws put in place by the European Commission from May 25, 2018 for all companies that have an activity in Europe. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European regulatory text that governs the processing of data in an equal manner throughout the territory of the European Union. It entered into force on May 25, 2018.